MYSTERY SHOPPING FIELD COORDINATOR / SCHEDULER – [Latin America]
We are looking for a Field Coordinator who will act as a liaison between Operations and our Evaluators (Shoppers). If you love networking, speaking to new people, your natural smile and communication skills are key for your success then we are looking for you!
Location of Candidate: Remote work from your home office!
- Schedule and coordinate shop visits with evaluators in the area
- Briefing evaluators on the customer needs, training them on the assignment specifications and solving their doubts.
- Ensure that guidelines are met and reports are completed on time
- Available [4-6] hours on a daily basis
- Languages: Native Spanish with fluency in English
- Effective communication skills in English
- Experience in telemarketing or sales
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Own computer and broadband Internet access
Freelance status. Remuneration per successful completion of assignment. Training and company phone account will be provided
Interested applicants, please send your CV to: ISCemail@example.com with the subject SP-Field Coordinator.