MYSTERY SHOPPING PROJECT MANAGER - JAPAN
We have an exciting home-based opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Japan team. If you are a person who can take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, here is your opportunity to settle in a long term collaboration with a dynamic team.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you the opportunity to join a global, innovative and multicultural team where you can enhance your project management skills!
Location: Remote work from home
- Project Management: Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackle issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
- Client Relations: Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
- Internal reporting: Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives within time-line and budget, regularly generates business reports. Supports Senior Project Managers and Country Operations Manager.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Native Japanese , Fluent in English
- Experience in managing teams and projects.
- Experience in Food, Retail Industry and Market Research would be Plus
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Proficient in Office Applications
Type of work: Start 20-25 hours/week with evolution to 40 hr/week – flexible to work on week-ends, able to travel when required
Status / Type of contract: Freelance with hourly rate.
Worker needs to provide: Own computer with stable DSL or internet connection