PROJECT MANAGER – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - CZECH REPUBLIC & SLOVAKIA TEAM
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Czech Republic & Slovakia Team. This role will suit an enthusiastic professional with impeccable language skills in Czech and English (fluency in German would be added plus). If you are passionate for Consumer Insight &/ Market Research and retail. This is your opportunity to work with a leading company and help your favorite brands make changes firsthand. Knowledge of Mystery Shopping, Customer Feedback and Project Management will be a key! .
Our supportive international environment will offer you the opportunity to join a global, innovative and multicultural team where you can enhance your project management skills!
Location: Remote work from your home office in Czech Republic!
- Operations: Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackles issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
- Client Relations: Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
- Internal reporting: Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives within time line and budget, regularly generates business reports.
We are looking for:
- Native Czech, Proficiency in English, command on German language would be an asset.
- Strong organizational, analytical & problem solving skills, detail – oriented with positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication. Possess excellent skills in translation, proofreading and editing of various documents.
- Ability & willingness to attend client meetings and ensure smooth communication with colleagues and supervisors based in Europe (online meetings CET working times).
- Willing to work Freelance; Own computer with good internet connection
- University Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related would be valuable.
- Freelance agreement with hourly rate. 10-20 hour per week initially to grow internally to a full time position on long run.
- Work in truly international environment.
- Interested applicants, send resume (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ PM - CZ”.