PROJECT MANAGER - INDIA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Local Team. If you are passionate about customer experience and retail, this is your opportunity to work with a leading Customer Experience company and help your favorite brands make changes firsthand. Your motivation, problem solving skills and willingness to give your best will be a key to be selected.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you the opportunity to join a global, innovative and multicultural team where you can enhance your project management skills!
Location: India/ Sri Lanka, Telecommute
- Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackle issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
- Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
- Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives within timeline and budget, regularly generates business reports. Supports Senior Project Managers and Country Operations Manager.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Customer insight, Market Research and/or Retail Industry is a plus.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills, detail – oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Own computer and decent internet connection.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, good general computer skills.
- Independent, reliable worker willing to work from home office.
- Freelance agreement with hourly rate. 30-40 hours per week.
- Work in truly international environment.
Interested applicant please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PM - India”