PROJECT MANAGER - JAPAN
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Japanese team. Are you passionate about customer experience and retail? Fluent in Japanes and English? Worked in retail or market research before? Then, this is your opportunity to join a leading Customer Experience company and help your favorite brands make changes first-hand. Knowledge of the international market is key for this position.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment offers you an opportunity to join a global, innovative and multicultural team, with long- term association.
Japan / Global (CET timezone preferred) – Telecommute
- Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackle issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
- Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
- Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives within time line and budget, regularly generates business reports. Leads Japanese team to achieve goals.
- Native Japaneses, Fluent English. any additional language will be an asset
- Experience in international environment (working abroad or in multinational companies)
- Experience with Customer insight, market research and the Retail Industry will be an asset.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability & willingness to travels for client meeting
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related
- Own computer and decent internet connection.
- Freelance agreement with hourly rate; 30-40 hour per week
- Stable, long-term association
- Work in truly international environment
Interested applicants, send resume (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “ Japan” in the subject line.