PROJECT ASSISTANT - POLAND
Location: Work from Home
At INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK we organize every day hundreds of Mystery Shopping Visits all around the world. For each visit, we ensure the right person goes to the right place perform the right scenario to collect and deliver the information required for our client. Every report is controlled before being delivered to our customer. Different workers are involved at each stage.
We’re growing and are looking for more people to ensure this Operations Process is fluent and spotless.
- Perform administrative tasks needed for the Project Execution
- Monitor the performance of project workers
- Solve issues and clear doubts arising into single visits
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Fluent English and Native Polish
- Computer with office and internet connexion
We are not looking for the perfect CV. Your common sense and readiness to act will be the keys for succeeding. Juniors accepted!
- Work from your home office, freelance
- International Exposure
- Great people to work with
- World top class customers
- Flexible work time, minimum 5 hours dedication per day.
Interested applicant please send your English resume and a few words about your motivation to: email@example.com with the subject “Project Assistant-Poland.”